The daily adventures of a swingin' tom cat... or a lazy housecat, depending on who you ask.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

NOOOO, Not THAT movie!

I hate this baby movie. The TV has been off a lot lately, which I don't like- I find TV amusing. Still, The Woman puts the Baby Einstein movies on for us sometimes, and I really like it when she does that. They have so many fun things to look at and chase across the screen! It's almost as good as movies that have animals in them!

Too bad that's not what we're watching today...

Today we're watching a DIFFERENT baby movie that is a 'cartoon' instead of real things to watch. It tells short stories. "Cat. The cat is red. The cat walks. The cat walks quickly. Cat." You get the picture. Now the woman (not The Woman, the one in the TV) is saying stuff about birds, but I don't see birds on the TV, just some shapes. And "Cat" isn't there, so there's no chance of seeing some sweet hunting action, either.

That gives me an idea, though... If I made baby movies, I could teach them good stuff.

"Cat. The cat is majestic. See the cat hunt birds. The cat is fierce. Look, but don't touch. Cat."

"Dog. The dog is dumb. The dog slobbers. The dog likes to play in traffic. Go dog, go play. Dog."

I think I might be onto something, here! I could end up with hordes of baby-slaves, who will grow up to serve me and all cat-kind! We would live in their houses, and they would feed us, and love us, and we would never have to work again. It's brilliant!

Oh, wait... That wouldn't be different, would it?

CATS RUUUULE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the most fun blog I've seen yet! Life in the eyes of a cat! :)

1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home