The daily adventures of a swingin' tom cat... or a lazy housecat, depending on who you ask.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Abandoning Charles

She's leaving me. The Woman is packing her bags, and she's going to leave poor, poor Charlie. What did I do wrong? Is it because I wake her up during the night more often than The Baby does? Is it because I yell incessantly for no reason? No, that can't be it...

I know where she's going. She's taking The Baby to Ontari-ari-ari-o to see the fam-bily. That's where I'm originally from, you know- the Big O. Eh, but that's another story. Actually, that's something I said I'd never speak of again... give me money and/ or catnip, and we'll see what I can do for ya.

There are two suitcases on the bed, and she didn't even have the courtesy to leave them open so I could sleep on the nice, soft clothes that are in them. Grrrr.

The worst part is, The Man is going to be going to work almost every day while they're gone. What am I going to do all day with no one here to give LOOOOVE to poor Charlie? I guess I'll just have to wake The Man up more at night to give me some rubbins and head scratches.

After I hide the water guns, of course...

Actually, I take that back. The WORST part is that she's not going to be here to do my typing for me. HELLO?!! This is kind of IMPORTANT! Didn't she think of this before she planned the trip? Yeesh, get your priorities straight, Woman. I'll try to get on here and do it myself if I can, but The Man probably won't leave the computer on for me when he's at work... he doesn't think of these things. Again... PRIORITIES, PEOLPE!

1 Comments:

Blogger KJ's muse said...

Hey Charlie,

Discovered your blog through Catster. We're from Ontario ourselves, so your mom might even be passing through our area! Anyway, I would demand lots of treats when she gets back, and lots of extra love. Staff should know their place, don't you think?

9:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home