The daily adventures of a swingin' tom cat... or a lazy housecat, depending on who you ask.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hooray!

Oh, Joy! Oh, Bliss! The Woman and The Baby have returned to me! Not that I'm happy to see them, of course, it's just that I'm glad that my routine will be returning to normal now. Ahem.

Yes, they have come home to Charles. They came in smelling of luggage and strangers, but I was happy anyway. The Baby has been giving me lots of love- I think the little critter really missed me! He's been crawling after me and petting me, rubbing his head in my fur and saying "Na Na!" I'm not really sure what that last has to do with me, but I'm sure it means something nice. The Woman scooped me up as soon as she came in the door; I allowed her to hold me for a minute, but then I remembered that a cat is supposed to punish a Person who has been away, so I proceeded to behave in an aloof manner for a good 8-10 minutes... and then I gave in. Come on, I've been wanting much love for a week, now. I'm not gonna play hard to get forever!

She didn't bring me a souvenir, though.
Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home