The daily adventures of a swingin' tom cat... or a lazy housecat, depending on who you ask.

Friday, April 13, 2007


Honey, I'm Hooooome!


Yes, I am back. The Woman finally got a new computer to replace the broken one, and I have so much to say. Many crazy, wonderful things have happened to me in these recent months... too bad I can't remember any of them.


Stinkin' Nip...


Alright, we'll just pretend those months didn't happen. On to today... actually, I slept all day today. Last night Gus and I tussled into the wee hours, and The Woman once again threatened to kill us. Actually, she threatened to kill us, have us "reesussitayted" and then kill us again. Jeez, she gets cranky when she's up in the middle of the night!


OK, here's something that's been happening: There are so many cats invading my yard. There's a mostly black fluffy thing, a grey and white scardey-cat, a grey fluffball, an orange-and-white that is not Gus, and the grey fluffball's ginger kitten. They're driving me bonkers! There's usually nokitty there, but I have to keep watching, jusat in case. The Man and The Woman call me paranoid; I say I'm observant. What was that?!! Oh... leaf. Never mind.


I gotta go.


2 Comments:

Blogger Findlay Furs said...

Invaders, intruders and interlopers...yup I got them too!

I am so happy you are back Charlie, I have missed you!

6:39 AM

 
Blogger World of Animals, Inc said...

Great news about the woman getting a new computer. It looks like invaders from the outside are showing up. Maybe the woman would like for you to have some friends. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

11:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home