The daily adventures of a swingin' tom cat... or a lazy housecat, depending on who you ask.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Gone... All Gone...

Well, that's it. No more dog. I'm no closer to solving this one than I am to returning to the magical land of Upstairs to do more exploring. Speaking of which, it's laundry day today. Maybe there's hope for that one, after all! Anyway, when I woke up this morning (at 11:30- it was an early morning for me) and looked out the door, the big guy was nowhere to be seen. His house is still there, of course, but that's always been there. His rope is still there, too, but he's not tied to the end of it. Weird...

At least now the only noisy animals waking The People up at night will be me and The Baby!

Speaking of night, last night was purr-fectly wonderful. After The Man went to bed I climbed up and lay down on his chest for a few minutes. He ignored me, of course, but The Woman thought it was just adorable that I was being cuddly, so she rubbed my head. Honestly, she is so easy to manipulate, it's not even funny. When I sensed that The Man was going to move me, I moved over and lay on The Woman's chest for a while, until I had got enough love.

Just to clarify: I am not becoming an affectionate cat. I just needed to have my ears rubbed, and sitting on People is the easiest way to get that done. All clear on that? Good. I wouldn't want to give the wrong impression here. *Ahem...*

Well, The Baby just went to bed, so The Woman will probably be doing the same soon. She's been napping a lot since she started leaving me to go to work. I guess that means it's back to bed for me, too... gosh, I've been up nearly half an hour already! Where does the time go?

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home