The daily adventures of a swingin' tom cat... or a lazy housecat, depending on who you ask.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Various Administrivia

First of all... why the HELL is there an ad for DOG joint pain relief on MY PAGE?!! Of course the poor brutes don't deserve to be in pain, but is this really the most appropriate place to push pills for it? I think not.

Secondly... leave me some freakin' comments, OK? Short of mailing me catnip or actually coming to my house to rub my belly, this is the nicest thing you can do for Charles. The Woman reads comments to me, as well as all PawMails that come in to my Catster account. And I purr for them.

Third... I got nothin'. I just thought three sounded like a good number of things to say. Leedle-deedle-dee! Tra-la-la! Mrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Findlay Furs said...

"Mrowl"
"Mbrrrowl"
"Yowelll"
"Breeeown"
"Mrrrrr"

6:47 PM

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Hey, I've left a comment for you before, but, sob, got ignored!

Nice blog by the way. :)

3:16 PM

 
Blogger Charlie said...

Oh, KJ's muse, not ignored- not ignored! I appreciate both of your comments; I feel so loved!

Purrs!

9:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home