The daily adventures of a swingin' tom cat... or a lazy housecat, depending on who you ask.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mmmmm... Pants!


Well, well! Things have been becoming FAR more interesting in the last few days!

For example, yesterday I was mad because The Man and The Woman messed up my bed, but then later The Woman had a nap, and I decided to knead her hair. it was sweeeeet. She didn't even try to move around too much, so I didn't have to tell her off in a loud and angry voice.

Today she went to work again, which was upsetting, but I was happy after she came home. Not because she was home, of course; I was happy because her pants smelled REALLY good! She was sitting in a chair, and I came over and put my paws on her, and then I rubbed my head all over her leg and LICKED HER PANTS. That's right, I licked 'em.

The Woman doesn't seem to know why I love her pants. I don't either, but man, oh, man... those are some excellent pants!

I have to go smell them again, now. I can't wait until she gets changed; maybe she'll leave them on the floor, and I can roll all over them and SLEEP ON THEM!!! Hooray!

1 Comments:

Blogger Findlay Furs said...

Oh Charlie, I understand your facination with pants...I myself enjoy a few licks to a pair of socks ever now and then...

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home