The daily adventures of a swingin' tom cat... or a lazy housecat, depending on who you ask.

Saturday, September 23, 2006


There he is... He's freakin' huge! Not as big as MY dog was... but pretty big. Like the picture? I couldn't get any closer, as I'm not allowed to go out into that big, beautiful yard by myself (grrr!). That's why I have decided to help you out by circling THE DOG in red on this picture. See him?

He was barking a lot last night. The Woman went outside, and she said the had to untangle him from the trees, and then he stopped barking. I guess that's because then he could get to his silly little cottage. You don't see cats having houses outside much, do you? I guess that's because we know how to find shelter when we need it. Not that I'd mind a little condo or something for myself. Yeah... then The People would be more like neighbors than housemates. Of course, then I'd have to come all the way back for food and love. Never mind, that would be too much effort. I'll stick with sleeping on the bed, thanks.

The Baby was patting me and examining my feet this morning. Odd child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home