The daily adventures of a swingin' tom cat... or a lazy housecat, depending on who you ask.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Luke and LOVE

So ever since The Woman went Back To Work (hisssss!), she hasn't had a lot of time to read my Catster friends' diaries to me. She went to my buddy Luke's diary today, and he's been writing about me! I know you'll want to check this out; what could be a more interesting topic to write about than moi? The most recent one mentioned that I was a diary pick of the day, and an earlier one mentions my quest to become President of the World and asks for help from the Catster elite. What a guy, eh? Did I mention that he's my campaign manager, too?

The Woman is not going to tell The Man about this, as he will only shake his head and mutter something about "Crazy cat people..."

Speaking of The Man, he is really warming up to me these days- but don't tell him I said that, either. Every evening when he's sitting in his chair I hop up and either lie on his chest (paws on chest, butt on lap) or curl up on his lap. He said the sweetest thing to me yesterday; he said "Go away Charlie, I don't want you yet."

Did you catch that? He said he didn't want me yet. This would seem to indicate that he would want me later. It was practically a declaration of LOVE!!! Purrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home