The daily adventures of a swingin' tom cat... or a lazy housecat, depending on who you ask.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Man, some weird stuff as been going on around here. First of all, just let me get this confession out of the way: I have been extremely affectionate the last 3 nights or so. In my defense, just let me say that it has been very cold outside at night this week. The Woman seems to think that this should not affect me, since I stay indoors and tey finally turned the heater on in the bedroom- I say that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Between you and me, though, I've been feeling kind of... cuddly. Yes, I have found myself climbing onto The Woman's chest in the middle of the night and staying for a cuddle. What can I say? She has many faults, but she gives great ear massages. As to why I stay when she's asleep... that I cannot answer at this time.

That's not the weird thing, though. A few nights ago The Man was playing the New Game with me, throwing the ball around. It went on top of some boxes that are piled on the chair, and I jumped up after it; the whole she-bang came tumbling down, Puss and all. How embarrassing! I wasn't hurt, except for my pride. How was I supposed to know the boxes only had packing peanuts in them? I quickly distanced myself from the scene, but I think The People know it was me... mostly because they watched it happen. After that, though, is when things got a little odd.

I noticed The Man's sweatshirt hanging on this chair-coat rack thinger, as it often does. For some reason, though, it smelled AMAZING. Any cat reading this might know ow sometimes People's shoes smell so good that you just have to stick your furry little noggin in there and take a whiff, and you get totally stoned off it. Well, it was kind of like that. I think the People were getting freaked out because I was sniffing with my mouth open; yeah, it was that good. Later I attempted to write a draft for a blog entry, and this is what I came up wit:

Is gleeber ful of snirt wen I has wit ball n i flew up box, well i snirt in purpl fleenin!
AGjskjadhausbbb. Ha ha ha! o im ful of flaggin tinite. Hi as a kte i em in gleft. Wheee!

You get the idea. I have a feeling this is how Lewis Carroll did most of his work.

So that was my weird night. I tried to smell the shirt again yesterday, but The Man took it away before I got very nutty. Dang. He took it to work with him, too, and now I can't find it. Big Meanie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home