The daily adventures of a swingin' tom cat... or a lazy housecat, depending on who you ask.

Friday, October 13, 2006

*Mrowl!*

I think The Man and I are OK again. He's talking to me, anyway. Last night he even played with me for a while, so today I was following him around and rubbing on him- just to show that there are no hard feelings about his overreaction to that scratching thing. He can't seem to figure out why I like him so much; it's because he consistently ignores me, and what cat can resist THAT?

This morning The Woman was laughing at me so hard she was actually crying, and it made me angry. All I was doing was sitting in front of the TV, minding my own business and watching Sesame Street. I like that "Grover" fellow quite a lot- I went and started watching when he came on, but then I left when the show went on to something else. I'm not a fan of that "Elmo"caracter, though- his voice makes my ears go back and my fur stand up. I understand People have a similar reaction to nails on a "chalkboard" (whatever that is...). Grover's cool, though. So yeah, The Woman laughed at me, and The Man just shook his head and called me a nut.

Last night my friend Jenny came to visit me again. I felt bad about giving Chris a massage last time but not her, so I stood up and buffed my paws on her leg when she was getting ready to go. I would have done it earlier... if I hadn't been sleeping in the bedroom most of the evening. She likes me, my Jenny does. I don't want to go to her house, though; she smells like Other Cats when she comes over. Apparently one of them, Lenny, looks like me- lucky kitten! He must be very handsome.

I was going to say something else, but I have completely forgotten what it was. What's that? No, Woman, my brain has not been fried by catnip! Oh, I remember now. See? I'm fine... I was going to gloat over being a Catster Diary Pick of the Day. Yes, my considerable talents are once again being recognized and appreciated. Purr! Very Purr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home