The daily adventures of a swingin' tom cat... or a lazy housecat, depending on who you ask.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Jeez Louise!!!

I think I had a small heart attack this morning.

Woman! Check my pulse! CARE FOR MEEEEE!!! *Woe!* *Mrowwwwl!*

Yeah, I got a big fright this morning when I jumped off the bed; The Woman had just got back into bed after being up with The Baby* and I decided it was time for a little snack- yes, Cat Chow, the same friggin' thing I've been eating for over a year now... Anyway, I jumped off the bed and when I landed, there was this big SQUEEEE-KEEEE! noise beneath me.

I nearly pooped outside the box, let me tell you!

That SQUEEEE-KEEEE! sent me streaking off to the kitchen, otherwise known as "That Place That Is As Far Away From The Squeaky Noise As Possible." I then spent about 15 minutes freaking out, running around and tripping up The Man, who was trying to get ready for work. He was not very understanding about the squeaky thing, let me tell you!

When I finally caught my breath (and my heart resumed beating at something resembling a regular pace), I went back to bed. The Woman was lying on her chest (finally being done laughing at me... wench!) , so I made myself comfortable on her bottom and went to sleep. You know, it's even squishier and comfier** than her chest! But then The Baby cried, and she got up... You know, I'm starting to think that kid gets more attention than I do. I'll have to investigate this. Later, though; I'm going to bed, now. That's it- bed rest is certainly in order!

Oh, and in case you're wondering, I still have NO idea what made the noise. It's still out there somewhere...


*Apparently The Baby is planning on growing up and not being a Baby forever. What am I supposed to call him? The Toddler? Maybe I'll name him...

** I have nothing relevant to add here. I just really enjoy footnotes. And you just keep reading... [insert evil laugh here] Suckers... I love you so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home