The daily adventures of a swingin' tom cat... or a lazy housecat, depending on who you ask.

Monday, October 09, 2006

The Daily Mews

Front Page:
Eeek! I was looking out the door last night, because my friends Chris and Jenny were coming over to see me. Suddenly there was A CAT looking in at me! Startled the daylights out of me, that's fur sure! The Woman said it looked like my reflection in the window, because it was RIGHT THERE. Then I ran away.

Foreign Affairs:
That dog is back. OK, he's gone now, but he was back for a few hours yesterday... weird.

Lifestyle:
Tips on hosting: We had company last night, and I gave my friend Chris a very nice massage. OK, so I was really sort of just buffing my paws on his back to ask for attention... whatever, I was being a good host.

Sports:
Victory is mine! Last night I found a plastic bag and I ate some of it, and then I barfed it up (along with some nasty tummy juices!) on the kitchen floor, and THE WOMAN STEPPED IN IT! It was all cold by then, too. That's gotta be worth at least 10 points.

Travel:
I almost made it to the summit of the stairs today while The Woman was doing laundry. I got through the door and was half-way up the stairs when she grabbed my tail and hauled my fuzzy butt back down. Then she tossed me into the kitchen. So close!

Politics:
I got NO turkey AT ALL this Thanksgiving. This injustice will not go unpunished!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Oh Charlie, a plastic bag! LoL! I suppose that's what happens when you don't get turkey! Keep on rockin' Charlie!! Love you heaps!

5:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home